Anyone who knows me is aware that music is and always has been a huge part of my life. I knew when I started this blog that I wanted music to be a major factor in my content, so I’ve decided that every other Tuesday I’m going to provide ten songs that are on my playlist at the moment. My taste in music ranges from Frank Sinatra to Fetty Wap, so the genres will vary from week to week. I’m hoping to introduce readers to new songs and styles, as well as bring a little nostalgia to the table with oldies and classics. I’m creating each playlist in Spotify, so feel free to follow me here to keep up with my music. Hope you enjoy!
- Alive Tonight – Grace Potter
- False Alarm – Matoma, Becky Hill
- Starboy – The Weeknd, Daft Punk
- Honey- Trace
- Keep You- Wild Belle
- 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover – Paul Simon
- Song and Dance Man – Jason Collett
- Biological Speculation – Funkadelic
- To Me – Chet Fake
- Temporary Love – The Brinks
Comment below and let me know what you think!